AN ADDITIONAL NOTE FOR CLIMBERS
TAKING A COMMITMENT EARLY IS WORTHWHILE
Imagine achieving the climb to the top - standing at Low's peak with the wind blowing in your face and knowing that you have achieved something extraordinary in your life. That is enough motivation for you to make the early commitment.
MOST ORDINARY PEOPLE CAN MAKE IT IF THEY DO IT RIGHT
Climbing Mount Kinabalu is definitely attainable and most ordinary people can do it! I have brought more than 1,500 people up to the top and the satisfaction they have in reaching the top is exhilarating. My role is to make sure you arrive at the top. My responsibility begins when you confirm to me that you will climb. The journey begins at that point because I will start preparing you (supply you with notes) and imbue in you the right thoughts - thoughts of a winner!
4 things to make you succeed - my "Champions formula"
I use the same 4 points to produce and develop champions in my coaching programs for young people. It is these same 4 points that will definitely get you to the top!
Nothing can stop you from succeeding if you carry the 4"D"s above into the climb.
OUR ROLE IS TO GUIDE AND ASSIST YOU TO THE TOP
ADVANTAGES OF CLIMBING WITH ME
Why climb with me? The answer is very simple and it is listed below
• I have climbed it 56 times & will use that experience to help you succeed.
• I know the intricacies of organizing the climb and will take away much of the administrative things that have to be done. You only have to climb.
• Safety is given paramount importance & risk is managed effectively. Every precaution like having more guides & people not carrying their things is arranged.
• The whole climb is an exercise of "encouragement". The climbers are broken into groups and they are encouraged to spur each other on. There is a huge sense of camaraderie and many end up as life-long friends after the climb.
• Clear guidelines are given to each climber on what to bring, what to wear, what to do, how to do it, etc. It takes the guessing out from each climber. More importantly, every climber is given information on what to expect.
• Food is usually well-organized on the trip and effort is made to arrange meals at great places like the prawn farm.
• The "best of Sabah" is the experience. You will be entertained on our climbs. There will be singing & sharing and each one is given song sheets to sing songs of motivation. Everyone will have a great time as they let their hair down and join in the fun.
AGAINST YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE TO CLIMB WITH ME...
If you decide to climb with us, we will make the necessary arrangements and do the following:
Success in life is about commitment! It is about the inexplicable call to achieve greatness and goodness. No summit was ever reached without dedication and no goal was ever attained without difficulty. The true measurement of a man or a woman is when the odds are stacked heavily against him or her. This is the key that opens every door of excellence!
I look forward to having you on this climb and I will make sure you stand on the summit of the highest mountain in South-East Asia and know that for once in your life, you have done something far beyond your normal capabilities and competencies.